Miralles Tagliabue EMBT is looking for a communications assistant to join its Barcelona office.
The candidate should be a collaborative and energetic team member with a practical, flexible and proactive attitude. The applicant should have an interest in architecture and design and be an active communicator who is organised, self-motivated and professional.
This role reports to the Communication Manager and provides communications and graphic design support to the practice. The suitable candidate will have minimum one-year experience in a similar role, a qualification in graphic design/demonstrable experience of graphic design work.
The role will involve a range of activities including:
– The design and production of in-house material e.g. portfolio, dossiers and presentations, while maintaining the internal graphic identity throughout all documentation
– Administrative support duties (travel booking, diary management, answering phones, reception support, etc)
– Management of PR and press requests
– Desktop publishing and image editing
– Management of the website and social media accounts
– Support in the preparation and submission of tenders and competitions entries, as well as assisting with the layout and drafting of responses
– Logging contacts as well as gathering and assembling information for both internal and external sources
– Support in the coordination of internal communications and events
The key skills required are:
– Demonstrated graphic design experience
– Excellent knowledge of Adobe Creative Cloud (InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator)
– Good knowledge of Microsoft Office
– Good knowledge of social media
– Strong sense of responsibility and attention to detail
– Excellent organisational and communication skills
The office is located in central Barcelona and is a dynamic and creative studio environment and a great team full of creative professionals.
This is a varied and fast-paced full-time role that would suit someone who is keen to keep learning, helpful and happy to jump in and help where needed.
To apply please send an email with the subject â€˜Communications Assistant positionâ€™ to email@example.com, including a CV, portfolio and a cover letter clearly stating the contact details and the title of the position applied for. Applicants must be eligible to work in Spain. Early applications are encouraged.
Miralles Tagliabue EMBT